Are you searching for the best Shopify apps to boost your eCommerce business? Don’t Worry! This article will solve your problem.
Global eCommerce sales will jump to $6.54 trillion in 2022, making it lucrative for an online business enthusiast. However, setting up an eCommerce business is not a piece of cake and requires more effort than you can imagine.
Thankfully, there are tons of Shopify apps that help you manage and monetize your online store to increase your profits. Shopify is a dream destination for eCommerce ventures, and today we will list 7 of the best Shopify apps to boost your online presence.
Top Shopify apps for eCommerce in 2022
Seguno is one of the must have apps for Shopify integration as it boosts your online marketing to the next level. You can customize this app to send welcome and thank-you emails and turn them into regular customers by optimizing their needs.
Besides building trust among your subscribers, you can boost your niche authority and help your business stand out in the crowd. In short, Seguno helps you to retain customers and helps them remember your brand.
- You can customize your email system with automated responses
- You can create dynamic recommendations to engage customers
- The app allows you to generate discounts and offer codes
- You can make your business stand out, retaining more regular customers
Overall, Seguno is a perfect fit for those eCommerce enthusiasts who want to create a pleasing customer experience.
Oberlo is one of the most popular and best apps for Shopify integration as it offers a user-friendly interface for beginners. You can use this dropshipping service to find trending products and sell them without breaking a sweat.
The app features an easy-to-use interface with multiple controls for finding, listing, and tracking products. You can use this service to locate products from the global database and add them to your Shopify account.
- You can find trending products from global suppliers
- The app allows you to ship directly from the supplier
- The app’s automated service will process the delivery without any interference
- You can track the orders using the app’s dashboard
Overall, Oberlo is a perfect Shopify app for users who prefer dropshipping instead of an inventory system. However, you will have to pay a monthly rental once your store grows.
3. Return Magic
According to a survey, eCommerce’s average return rate is over 30%, making it equally crucial to set up a system for returned goods. Return Magic allows users to set up an automated return policy without compromising customer experience.
You can customize the app to generate return labels, gift card refunds, or exchange offers to enhance the shopping experience.
- You can create a customized return system
- The app supports multiple return methods, including gift cards or exchange offers
- You can set up automated responses and actions to your return policy
- User-friendly interface
Overall, Return Magic is one of the essential Shopify apps that every eCommerce enthusiast must try.
4. Plug in SEO
Plug in SEO is one of the best Shopify addons that take care of all the SEO requirements to boost your online presence. Since SEO is crucial in the online space, implementing the right SEO tactics like keywords, speed, and content can help you reach your target audience, boosting sales.
Besides improving speed and content, this addon can fix broken links to provide better search engine optimization to enhance the customer experience.
- You will receive alerts about SEO-related problems
- You can get code snippets to fix SEO problems
- It comes with a user-friendly and easy-to-use interface
- You will gain organic traffic with improved search rankings
Overall, Plug in SEO is one of the best Shopify apps that allow you to manage your search engine optimizations with minimal fuss.
Referral systems generate more sales than you can imagine, and Smile is one of the best apps for the Shopify referral program. You can use this app to encourage your customers to reap more benefits by referring other users to your store.
According to a Social Media Today post, 78% of Business to Business marketers believe that referral programs generate more leads than other channels. The Smile app allows you to create a personalized loyalty program to generate more leads.
- You can create a customized referral program, including basic and VIP plans
- The app offers a user-friendly interface with analytics
- You can track your loyalty program’s performance
- You can alter your referral program at any time
Overall, Smile is one of the best Shopify apps that will take your eCommerce business to new heights.
Abandon carts are one of the most daunting facts of an eCommerce business, as poor product selection can result in shoppers abandoning their carts. Thankfully, PushOwl allows you to create personalized push notifications to encourage your customers to return.
The app allows you to create tailored reminders and campaigns that remind customers about their interests. You can use this app t boost your audience engagement, generating more sales.
- It comes with a user-friendly interface
- You can create customized campaigns for abandoned carts
- The app provides regular notifications about stock updates
- You can track abandoned carts or products after shipping
Overall, PushOwl is one of the must have apps for Shopify users to increase audience engagement and boost sales.
Social media integration is one of the most successful tactics to boost sales. If you are looking for a user-friendly marketing app for social media, Kit is undoubtedly worth considering. You can use this app to create campaigns and distribute them throughout social media platforms.
- Kit features an advanced AI system that optimizes your social media campaign to reach the targeted audience
- You can use the user-friendly interface to run and track social media campaigns
And best of all, Kit is absolutely free, making it a worthwhile consideration for everyone.
The Shopify marketplace is one of the best platforms to begin your eCommerce journey, as its versatile system makes it perfect for beginners and avid business enthusiasts. Hopefully, our guide has helped you find the best Shopify apps to boost your online presence and earnings.